By Dave Clarke, James Noble, Tobias Wrigstad (auth.), Dave Clarke, James Noble, Tobias Wrigstad (eds.)
This publication provides a survey of the cutting-edge on concepts for facing aliasing in object-oriented programming. It marks the 20 th anniversary of the paper The Geneva conference at the remedy of item Aliasing via John Hogg, Doug Lea, Alan Wills, Dennis de Champeaux and Richard Holt. The 22 revised papers have been rigorously reviewed to make sure the top quality.The contributions are equipped in topical sections at the Geneva conference, possession, concurrency, alias research, controlling results, verification, programming languages, and visions.
Read Online or Download Aliasing in Object-Oriented Programming. Types, Analysis and Verification PDF
Similar programming books
A logical, trouble-free method of studying the C# language
C# is a sophisticated programming language for construction . NET-connected software program for Microsoft home windows, the internet, and a variety of units. The pleasant All-in-One For Dummies layout is an ideal technique to current it. each one minibook is a self-contained package deal of helpful info, making it effortless to discover what you're trying to find.
improvements in C# 2010 comprise the power to construct home windows 7 functions and compatibility with Python and Ruby.
* C# is a a bit of complicated programming language for construction . NET-connected software program for Microsoft home windows, the net, and different units
* starting C# programmers will have fun with how the All-in-One layout breaks the subject into minibooks, each addressing a key physique of data
* Minibooks contain growing your first C# application, home windows 7 programming, simple C# programming, object-based programming, object-oriented programming, home windows programming with C# and visible Studio, and debugging
* spouse site comprises all pattern code
starting C# programmers will locate C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies explains a classy subject in a simple, comprehensible way.
observe: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't integrated as a part of e-book dossier.
Steven Chapra’s utilized Numerical tools with MATLAB, 3rd variation, is written for engineering and technology scholars who have to examine numerical challenge fixing. concept is brought to notify key thoughts that are framed in functions and validated utilizing MATLAB. The ebook is designed for a one-semester or one-quarter path in numerical equipment in general taken by way of undergraduates.
The 3rd variation beneficial properties new chapters on Eigenvalues and Fourier research and is followed through an in depth set of m-files and teacher materials.
Get a swift creation to iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact programming. With this easy-to-follow advisor, you’ll how one can enhance your first marketable iOS program, from commencing Xcode to filing your product to the App shop. no matter if you’re a developer new to Mac programming or an skilled Mac developer able to take on iOS, this is often your book.
You’ll find out about Objective-C and the center frameworks hands-on by means of writing a number of pattern iOS purposes, providing you with the elemental talents for construction your individual functions independently. filled with code samples, this booklet is refreshed and up to date for iOS 6 and Xcode 4.
* realize the benefits of development local iOS apps
* start with Objective-C and the Cocoa contact frameworks
* Dive deep into the desk view sessions for development person interfaces
* deal with facts enter, parse XML and JSON files, and shop info on SQLite
* Use iOS sensors, together with the accelerometer, magnetometer, digicam, and GPS
* construct apps that use the middle place and MapKit frameworks
* combine Apple’s iCloud provider into your functions
* stroll throughout the means of dispensing your polished app to the App shop
- Beginning EJB 3: Java EE 7 Edition
- Generative Programming and Component Engineering: 4th International Conference, GPCE 2005, Tallinn, Estonia, September 29 - October 1, 2005. Proceedings
- Microsoft Visual C# 2013 Step by Step
- Clever Algorithms: Nature-Inspired Programming Recipes
- The Art of the Metaobject Protocol
Extra resources for Aliasing in Object-Oriented Programming. Types, Analysis and Verification
For example, giving objects in a public domain access to objects in a private domain exposes them via proxy objects in a way similar to the inner classes in SafeJava, discussed above, though independently of the class hierarchy. The constraints assumed/imposed by link declaration in Ownership Domains need to be satisﬁed when building types; furthermore, they are propagated when subclassing. A consequence of this they will be preserved in the presence of subtyping. One of the potential problems of Ownership Domains comes from its ﬂexibility, which may make it diﬃcult to understand the consequences of a given collection of annotations.
Their approach also aims for a seamless integration of genericity with the ownership mechanisms and enables the separation of the speciﬁcation of the topology from the encapsulation constraints, which opens the door for more ﬂexible systems to be expressed . 2 Ownership and Eﬀects Computational eﬀects systems, such as those expressing abstractly the possible ﬁeld reads and writes a method can perform, become more when combined with Ownership Types. Clarke and Drossopoulou  demonstrated that combining an Ownership Types system enforcing the owners-as-dominators policy with an eﬀects system oﬀers strong guarantees, not only about the object on which the method is called but on whole chunks of the heap.
Secondly, methods that can safely be inherited by conﬁned types must be marked as anonymous—anonymous methods cannot export the this reference. Finally, there are a collection of statically checkable rules such as the following (quoting ): C1. A conﬁned type must not appear in the type of a public (or protected) ﬁeld or the return type of a public (or protected) method. C2. A conﬁned type must not be public. C3. Methods invoked on an expression of conﬁned type must either be deﬁned in a conﬁned class or be anonymous methods.